Kid’s Class – Next Level Baking (Age 12+) AFTERNOON
If these are three of your favourite things to play with in the kitchen come join Chef Kelly for our Kid’s Next Level Baking class this school holidays! We’re leveling up our class for ages 12+ with classic desserts and breads that require a little more finesse. Kel will teach you all about the science of baking and how to add something extra special to each of these –
- Chocolate and Nutella Fondants
- Gingerbread Apple Crumbles with Caramel Sauce
- Warm Focaccia with Mozzarella and Roasted Tomatoes
Call our store on 02 4926 1991 or visit us in The Junction Fair to book in now!
Please note – Our kids class is designed for children that are 10yrs and over. Our cooking class will often involve knives, working with open flames and hot pans.
To Do List
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class as you will need to fill out a liability waiver on behalf of your child,
- Please ensure your child is wearing closed-toe shoes [your child will not be permitted to do the class unless they are wearing closed-toe shoes],
- If your child has long hair, please make sure their hair is tied back off their face,
- Bring Tupperware containers in case there are any leftovers to take home.
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.
Before you attend a cooking class at the Essential Ingredient Newcastle it is important that each and every attendee become familiar with the precautionary measures we have adopted in light of COVID-19. Please click on the following link to read our COVID-19 Hygiene and Safety Standards or call our store for more information.