Kids Class – A Trip to Japan!
This school holidays we’re exploring Japanese cuisine in our ‘Trip to Japan’ kids cooking class! In this 2-hour hands-on class your kids will learn how to make 3 iconic Japanese dishes.
Your kids will make…
- Sushi [VEG]
- Teriyaki Chicken Skewers
- Gyoza [Japanese pork dumplings]
The kids will learn how to roll their own sushi, how to make and cook Teriyaki chicken and how to fold their own Japanese pork gyoza.
Together, we will make and cook everything in class, ready for them [and you] to enjoy at home after the class has finished.
To purchase a ticket please call 02 4926 1991 or visit our store in the Junction Fair.
Please note – Our kids classes are designed for children that are 8yrs and over. Our cooking class will often involve knives, working with open flames and hot pans.
To Do List
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class as you will need to fill out a liability waiver on behalf of your child,
- Please ensure your child is wearing closed-toe shoes [your child will not be permitted to do the class unless they are wearing closed-toe shoes],
- If your child has long hair, please make sure their hair is tied back off their face,
- Bring Tupperware containers in case there are any leftovers to take home.
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.