- This event has passed.
Kids Class – Tuckshop Baking (Age 8+) MORNING
This school holidays we’re exploring the world of savoury and sweet baking in our Kids – Tuckshop Baking class! In this 2-hour hands-on class your kids will learn how to make 3 delicious baked goodies.
Your kids will make…
- Sausage Rolls
- Pesto & Cheese Pinwheels
- Cinnamon and Apple Scrolls
The kids will learn how to roll their own sausage rolls, how to assemble and cook their own mini pizza-pockets and how to make and bake their own delicious flaky pinwheel pastries.
Together, we will make and cook everything in class, ready for them [and you] to enjoy at home after the class has finished.
To purchase a ticket please call 02 4926 1991 or visit our store in the Junction Fair.
Please note – Our kids classes are designed for children that are 8yrs and over. Our cooking class will often involve knives, working with open flames and hot pans.
To Do List
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class as you will need to fill out a liability waiver on behalf of your child,
- Please ensure your child is wearing closed-toe shoes [your child will not be permitted to do the class unless they are wearing closed-toe shoes],
- If your child has long hair, please make sure their hair is tied back off their face,
- Bring Tupperware containers in case there are any leftovers to take home.
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.