- This event has passed.
Kids Class – A Trip to Italy!
We’re exploring the Italian cuisine in this kids cooking class! In this 2-hour hands-on class your kids will learn how to make fresh pasta and 2 delicious sauces.
Your kids will make…
- Handmade Spaghetti in rich tomato sauce
- Handmade Fettuccini in fresh pesto sauce
The kids will learn how to make their own pasta dough; how to make fresh pesto, how to make a delicious tomato sauce, how to make and cook Spaghetti and Fettuccini pasta.
Together, we will make, cook and eat everything together in class. This class is entirely vegetarian.
To purchase a ticket please call 02 4926 1991 or visit our store in the Junction Fair.
Please note – Our kids classes are designed for children that are 8yrs and over. Our cooking class will often involve knives, working with open flames and hot pans.
To Do List
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class as you will need to fill out a liability waiver on behalf of your child,
- Please ensure your child is wearing closed-toe shoes [your child will not be permitted to do the class unless they are wearing closed-toe shoes],
- If your child has long hair, please make sure their hair is tied back off their face,
- Bring Tupperware containers in case there are any leftovers to take home.
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.