- This event has passed.
Kid’s Class – Japanese Adventure (Age 8+) MORNING
Slurrrrrrp Slurrrrrrp – Ramen Time! Join us and Chef Richie Ransom as we take a Japanese Adventure in search of oodles of noodles to warm us up this Autumn!
We’ll have you doing a noodle workout as you make handmade Ramen noodles that are springy and delicious. We’ll show you how to roll the perfect Japanese omelette, make crispy and delicious Teriyaki chicken thighs and even the secret to making 1000 year old eggs!!
You’ll then sit down to a big steaming bowl of delicious Chicken and Egg Ramen that you can mix and slurp to your heart’s content.
Your Ramen Time Menu…
- Fresh Ramen Noodles, made by hand!
- Tamagoyaki (a thin Japanese Rolled Omelette)
- Icky Sticky Teriyaki Chicken
- Easy Chicken Stock, plus more!
Call our store on 02 4926 1991 or visit us in The Junction Fair to book in now!
Please note – Our kids classes are designed for children that are 8yrs and over. Our cooking class will often involve knives, working with open flames and hot pans.
To Do List:
- Wear closed toe shoes (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- Inform us of any dietary requirements prior to purchasing your ticket/s. Please also be aware that some requirements and/or allergies cannot be
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.
Before you attend a cooking class at the Essential Ingredient Newcastle it is important that each and every attendee become familiar with the precautionary measures we have adopted in light of COVID-19. Please click on the following link to read our COVID-19 Hygiene and Safety Standards or call our store for more information.