- This event has passed.
Kids Class – Italian Adventure (Age 8+) MORNING
From 10:00am – 12:00pm on Tuesday 6th April we are heading across the world in our ‘Kids Class – Italian Adventure!’ In this 2-hour, hands-on cooking class we will explore flavours of Italian cuisine and learn how to make hand-kneaded, fresh pasta as well as two delicious, iconic sauces.
Your kids will make…
- Handmade Spaghetti in rich tomato sauce
- Handmade Fettuccine in fresh pesto sauce
The kids will learn how to make their own pasta dough; how to make fresh pesto, how to make a delicious tomato sauce and how to make and cook Spaghetti and Fettuccine pasta.
Together, we will make, cook and eat together in class. Your child will then take home any leftover fresh pasta. ‘Kids Class – Italian Adventure!’ is entirely vegetarian.
To purchase a ticket please call 02 4926 1991 or visit our store in the Junction Fair.
Please note – Our kids classes are designed for children that are 8yrs and over. Our cooking class will often involve knives, working with open flames and hot pans.
To Do List
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class as you will need to fill out a liability waiver on behalf of your child,
- Please ensure your child is wearing closed-toe shoes [your child will not be permitted to do the class unless they are wearing closed-toe shoes],
- If your child has long hair, please make sure their hair is tied back off their face,
- Bring Tupperware containers in case there are any leftovers to take home.
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.
Before you attend a cooking class at the Essential Ingredient Newcastle it is important that each and every attendee become familiar with the precautionary measures we have adopted in light of COVID-19. Please click on the following link to read our COVID-19 Hygiene and Safety Standards or call our store for more information.