Kid’s Class – Fasta Pasta! (Ages 8+)
From 10:00am – 12:00pm we are heading to Italy in our ‘Kids Class – Fasta Pasta!’. In this 2-hour, hands-on cooking class we will learn how to make hand-kneaded, fresh pasta as well as two delicious and healthy sauces.
Your kids will make…
- Handmade Tagliatelle in rich tomato sauce
- Handmade Fettuccine in fresh pesto sauce
The kids will learn how to make their own pasta dough; how to make fresh pesto, how to make a delicious tomato sauce and how to make and cook Tagliatelle and Fettuccine pasta. They’ll then take home their creations for lunch (don’t forget your containers!). This isn’t just pasta – it’s Fasta Pasta!!!
If you would like to redeem an Essential Ingredient Gift Card or to avoid the online booking fee, contact us directly and we will enroll you into this class over the phone (on 02 4926 1991). Alternatively, visit us in-store at The Junction Fair and purchase tickets over the counter.
To Do List:
- Wear closed toe shoes, no sandals, thongs or heels please (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- Inform us of any dietary requirements prior to purchasing your ticket/s. Please also be aware that some requirements and/or allergies cannot be catered to – depending on the class.
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.