- This event has passed.
Kids Class – Candy Shop Cupcakes (Morning)
This school holidays we are going to teach your kids how to make and bake delicious cupcakes! In this 2-hour, hands-on class from 10:00am – 12:00pm on Thursday 8th October, your kids will learn how to make and decorate cupcakes using our incredible collection of Candy Shop-style decorations.
Your kids will learn to make…
- Vanilla and Chocolate Cupcakes
- Silky Buttercream
- Chocolate Dirt, Caramel and other outrageously good toppings and fillings!
The kids will learn how to make and bake cupcakes; how to make a buttercream icing, and how decorate their own cupcakes using piping bags and goodies from our fantastic candy shop!
Together, we will make and cook everything in class, so that the cupcakes are ready for them [and you] to enjoy at home after the class has finished.
To purchase a ticket please call 02 4926 1991 or visit our store in the Junction Fair.
Please note – Our kids classes are designed for children that are 8yrs and over. Our cooking class will often involve knives, working with open flames and hot pans.
To Do List
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class as you will need to fill out a liability waiver on behalf of your child,
- Please ensure your child is wearing closed-toe shoes [your child will not be permitted to do the class unless they are wearing closed-toe shoes],
- If your child has long hair, please make sure their hair is tied back off their face,
- Bring Tupperware containers in case there are any leftovers to take home.
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.
Before you attend a cooking class at the Essential Ingredient Newcastle it is important that each and every attendee become familiar with the precautionary measures we have adopted in light of COVID-19. Please click on the following link to read our COVID-19 Hygiene and Safety Standards or call our store for more information.