Indian & Vegetarian!
The food of India is, quite simply, astounding. Here vegetarian dishes star; turmeric and mustard potatoes as a stand-alone dish, or wrapped in pastry for tasty samosas, palak paneer, cottage cheese and spinach, with chilli, ginger, garlic and coriander can be spicy (or not), and chickpea masala and yellow dahl are also deliciously wholesome. Naturally, Kush will include rice, rotis and cucumber raita in his menu.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Kush Nagarkar is the Head Chef of Uncle at their second site in the CBD
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.