- This event has passed.
We love dumplings! Just about everyone we know loves dumplings and if you’re keen to make your own at home then bounce into this class.
Brad Simpson will be sharing his love of Asian food and then wrapping it all up in a variety of dumplings. There’ll be dumplings galore – steamed and deep-fried, boiled and pan-fried – ideas for fillings, sauces, how to wrap and the best ways to serve them. Come and join in the dumpling love!
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Brad Simpson is the head chef at The Smith
For more details, please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.