- This event has passed.
Gluten Free Baking
Learn which GF flours are best for which dishes and where to buy them, before tackling four recipes including a buckwheat chia loaf, spanikopita, an apple cinnamon tea cake and triple choc cookies– all gluten free and absolutely delicious.
This is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes under the guidance of the chef/presenter. Lunch is provided.
Helen Tzouganatos is the author of the popular blog Hungry and Fussy. She has also just released her first cookbook of the same title.
For more details, please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.