- This event has passed.
From the Streets of Vietnam – FULLY BOOKED
Throughout Vietnam one thing remains constant – the heady, fragrant and colourful street food. Join Kush to cook beef pho made with stock, brisket, noodles and herbs. Then explore other favourites including rice paper rolls, and the crispy pancake served with pork or shrimp, fresh herbs and lettuce known as bánh xèo. Finish with simple pickles for banh mi with lemongrass chicken skewers, and a nouc chum dipping sauce.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Kush Nagarkar is the Head Chef of Uncle at their second site in the CBD
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.