- This event has passed.
Food Styling & Photography for Foodies with Megann Evans
On Tuesday 13th October the Essential Ingredient Newcastle is hosting a ‘Food Styling and Photography for Foodies’ workshop led by photographer, Megann Evans.
In this workshop Megann will teach each guest how to take their food photography skills to the next level.
A range of beautiful food will be provided for each person to photograph and guests will be instructed on how to to arrange props and textiles under Megann’s guidance, to improve their styling skills.
Finally, Megann will, in real-time, show everyone how to effectively edit photographs with ‘Before & After’ photos of her own work.
This workshop will cover –
- Megann’s career as a professional Food & Lifestyle Photographer, with insights into her dynamic portfolio
- How to achieve good lighting at home
- How to style and make the most out of props
- The value of editing photos and which apps to use
To participate in this photography workshop, guest are advised to –
- Download the free trial of Adobe Lightroom Classic before the class commences
- Bring either a working Digital SLR camera, an iPhone or an Android phone to take pictures
Guest will be served a light dinner as well as a glass of wine at the end of the workshop over a Q&A.
To avoid the online booking fee or to redeem an Essential Ingredient Gift Card, contact the Essential Ingredient directly and enroll you into this class over the phone (on 02 4926 1991). Tickets can also be purchased over the counter at the Essential Ingredient store in the Junction Fair.
To Do List:
- Wear closed toe shoes
- Provide necessary dietary requirements prior to your ticket/s purchase
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. Read the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle for more information.
Before you attend a cooking class at the Essential Ingredient Newcastle it is important that each and every attendee become familiar with the precautionary measures we adopted in light of COVID-19. Click on the following link to read our COVID-19 Hygiene and Safety Standards or call our store for more information.
About Megann Evans
Megann Evans is a dedicated food, drinks and lifestyle photographer based in the Hunter Region.