Flavours of Japan – FULLY BOOKED
Japanese food is all about balance, incorporating traditional ingredients such as miso, dashi, bonito, seaweed and soy to create the perfect umami – the savoury deliciousness which is unique to the cuisine. With Ben as your guide, explore the balance and subtleties of flavour which allow the core ingredients, whether fish, meat, poultry or vegetables, to take centre stage.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Ben Pollard is the Development Chef for Andrew McConnell’s group of restaurants.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.