- This event has passed.
Fire and Smoke
Make the flame your friend by exploring the original cooking method with Daniel, preparing charred wagyu tataki with wild mushrooms, black garlic and ponzu, charcoal roasted chicken, tea smoked duck breast with soba noodles and yakitori cooked over an hibachi, even a charred Caesar salad.
This is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Daniel Wilson is the creator of Huxtaburger.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.