- This event has passed.
Asian Ferments – Kimchi and Miso
“We’ll make a batch of kimchi, fill a jar to take home and leave to ferment for at least a week. Then move onto all about koji and it’s wonderful extenstions. Make our own ready to go miso balls for lunch and take home. Then we’ll make our own batches of miso together which we’ll pack to take home and watch over for 6 months. Perfect for next autumn”. These are Sharon’s ideas – and we love them!
This is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Sharon Flynn is the owner of The Fermentary in Dayelsford.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.