- This event has passed.
Ferment To Be – NEW DATE
With her background in nutrition and natural health, Sammi explains the incredible health benefits of fermentation – the probiotics and digestive enzymes it produces – while preparing dishes including sauerkraut, kimchi, lacto-fermented pickles, whey and labne. Although originally a method of preservation, today we embrace the traditional craft of fermentation as a way to good health and delicious flavour.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Sammi Zajko is the founder of Fermenting Australia and works as a workshop facilitator, presenter, nutritional researcher and wild weed forager.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.