- This event has passed.
Fast, Fun, Delicious
Fast Fun Delicious- Healthy meals for families
Take a seat, relax and watch on as the talented and creative Kate Hemphill runs you through a cooking demonstration of 6 meals in 2 hours.
These delightful recipes will show you how easy it is to prepare healthy, fresh and interesting meals that will keep your family begging for more.
You will leave with a stack of recipes that are incredibly simple to prepare and inspired to cook.
- Gluten Free Portuguese Chicken Nuggets with Sweet Potato Wedges and Tahini Yoghurt Dip
- San Choy Bau with Crunchy Cashews
- Lamb Tagine with Quinoa and Prunes
- Lentil and Haloumi Fritters with White Bean Hommous
- Prawn and Water Chestnut Gyoza
- Raw Chocolate Mousse
Kate Hemphill, Ian ‘Herbie’ & Liz’s eldest daughter, is an accomplished cook, a graduate of Leith’s School of Food and Wine in London, recipe contributor to The Spice & Herb Bible, and developer of most of the inspirational recipes you will find on www.herbies.com.au website.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking on 02 9555 8300.