Epic Burgers – Surry Hills
Come to this class very hungry and ready to create 3 epic mouth-watering burger recipes from some of the best burger joints in the world…..we’re talking beef stuffed with cheese and double wagyu patties!
This class is not just about stacking a burger together, you will be making everything from scratch…you will mince your own wagyu beef and rump and learn the importance of fat content required for the perfect pattie. You will be making your own mayonnaise, kimchi, pickles and accompaniments.
Finish the class with a cold craft beer and a stack of your creations to devour.
The Jucy Lucy
As found in Matt’s Bar (Minneapolis) said to be the inventor of the Stuffed cheeseburger (spelt Jucy on purpose) an epic 300g cheese stuffed cheeseburger
The Hell’s Kitchen Burger
Named after Ramsay’s popular show, as found at Gordon Ramsay BurGR (Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, NV) …only this version is bigger and spicier, with double patties, chillies and avocado.
Cheeseburger beef patty fried in Sriracha with kimchi, kewpie mayo, tempura sweet potato
About The Chef
Jeffrey Vincent Simonetta is an Australian–Italian Chef who has worked under some of Australia’s most influential Chefs.
His family background, thick with Italian culture, influenced the way in which he sees cooking and produce. It taught him that; “To be Italian is to be passionate. It is to intimately taste wine, sauce, and ripe olives, as well as appreciating simplicity and nature, from the fragrance of the spring air, the skill of the sculptor, and the soul of the painter. It means to belong to a gene pool influenced by some of the most interesting cultures in history and translate those onto a plate”.
St Margaret’s Car Park at 417-435 Bourke Street, Surry Hills is a great option for parking with 80 spaces available and a 5-minute walk from the Cooking School. Casual parking rates after 5pm are $4/hour.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
- Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
- The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Please contact us on 02 9555 8300.
Proudly sponsored by:
The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Surry Hills offers a variety of cooking classes hosted by dedicated local and international chefs in a relaxed and friendly environment.