- This event has passed.
For this very special class, you will spend 3 hours with the chef and successful restauranteur Somer Sivrioglu of Efendy, Balmain and also the new venture that everyone is talking about, Anason in Barangaroo.
This class is hands-on and Chef Sivrioglu will take you through a beautiful winter menu showcasing his relaxed but incredibly sophisticated Turkish style where you will be producing a soup, stew, winter salad and dessert
Don’t miss out on these tickets!
Dugun Corbasi wedding soup with chicken and yoghurt
Efendy Salata with figs and hazelnuts
Efendy Be Gendy braised beef cheeks with eggplant puree
Incir & Kaylsl Dolmasl Walnut stuffed figs and Almond stuffed apricots
About Somer Sivrioglu
Author of the award-winning cookbook, Anatolia, Somer spent the first 25 years of his life in Turkey, where his Mother was a successful restaurant consultant. Chef Sivrioglu grew up around the vibrancy of urban Turkish cuisine. It is these early culinary experiences, combined with his many years in the restaurant and hospitality industry, which gave Chef Sivrioglu the inspiration behind Efendy Restaurant, and his journey continues with the new venture, Anason at Barangaroo.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted at the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking on 02 9555 8300.
The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Rozelle offers a variety of cooking classes hosted by dedicated local and international chefs in a relaxed and friendly environment.