- This event has passed.
Thai Curry Pastes & Other Staples
Prepare fragrant curries and accompaniments including spicy Tasmanian salmon, tomato, tamarind and turmeric curry; red chicken curry with Thai basil and lychee; spiced coconut rice with saffron, cardamom and star anise and turmeric pickled vegetables whilst learning to balance the hot, sweet, sour and salty flavours so typical of Thai food.
This is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Rebecca Ng is the Chef/Owner of U, Ma & Me.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.