- This event has passed.
Cooking workshop for Teens
This coming school holidays, in this action-packed few hours, a professional chef will expose your teen to the wonderful world of cooking and show how easy it is to prepare delicious food whilst learning a wide variety of fundamental skills at the same time.
By the end of the course, your child will be ready to cook a tasty snack and dinner consisting of entree, main and dessert.
Banana Bread- to be wrapped up and taken home.
Crunchy Vietnamese Salad
Asian Baked Fish
Vanilla and Chocolate Chip Ice Cream with Cherry sauce and Chocolate wafer- freshly churned in our Ice Cream maker!
Come hungry as we will be sitting down to share this meal at the end
Parking is available at the rear of the store. In the event that the car park is full and you need to park on the street, we strongly advise that you thoroughly read street signage as most parking in the immediate vicinity is ticketed and parking inspectors are active in the area 24/7.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
- Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
- The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Please contact us on 02 9555 8300.
The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Rozelle offers a variety of cooking classes hosted by dedicated local and international chefs in a relaxed and friendly environment.