- This event has passed.
Cooking for Teens- Easter Feast
This coming school holidays, in this action-packed few hours, a professional chef will expose your teen to the wonderful world of cooking and show how easy it is to prepare delicious food whilst learning a wide variety of fundamental skills at the same time.
By the end of the course, your child will be ready to cook a dinner consisting of an entree, main, dessert and more!
Easter Feast Menu
Good Friday Fish Tacos
Crumbed and fried barramundi pieces with avocado salsa and chipotle mayonnaise, all made from scratch.
Greek Easter Lamb Cutlets
Your teen will come home ready to cook your Sunday lunch! Marinated, grilled and served with homemade Tzatziki, Smashed Roasted Garlic and Lemon Potatoes and Greek Salad
Prepare the chocolate sauce and all the accompaniments to enjoy at the end of our session (always a second stomach for this one)
Handmade Chocolate Truffles
Using the best quality chocolate, each student will learn to create the filling, hand roll and decorate a selection of chocolate truffles to take home in a box to enjoy with family over the Easter weekend
St Margaret’s Car Park at 417-435 Bourke Street, Surry Hills is a great option for parking with 80 spaces available and a 5-minute walk from the Cooking School. Casual parking rates after 5pm are $4/hour.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
- Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
- The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Please contact us on 02 9555 8300.
The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Surry Hills offers a variety of cooking classes hosted by dedicated local and international chefs in a relaxed and friendly environment.