- This event has passed.
Contemporary Cocktails – with BONUS Uber Cocktail Shaker
Book into this class and you will receive a BONUS Uber Bar Tools 600ml Copper M Shaker (RRP- $39.95)
For this course, cocktail guru Ben Davidson will lead you through methods and techniques required to make sophisticated cocktails at home. Ben will take you through how to make 4 delicious cocktails using premium spirits and lovely fresh ingredients, which you will try. Each attendee will end the session with an Espresso Martini, watch out Surry Hills!
What’s included in the course?
– How to make 4 delectable summery cocktails
STRAWBERRY & BASIL CAIPIROSKA
SALTED CARAMEL OLD FASHIONED
– A stunning Uber Bar Tools Copper M Shaker, 600 ml (RRP $39.95) so you can go home and create
– A delicious selection of canapes to soak up the cocktail tasting
– An Espresso Martini
St Margaret’s Car Park at 417-435 Bourke Street, Surry Hills is a great option for parking with 80 spaces available and a 5-minute walk from the Cooking School. Casual parking rates after 5pm are $4/hour.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
- Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
- The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Please contact us on 02 9555 8300.
Proudly sponsored by:
The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Surry Hills offers a variety of cooking classes hosted by dedicated local and international chefs in a relaxed and friendly environment.