Contemporary Cocktails – Surry Hills
Book into this class and you will receive a BONUS Uber Bar Tools 600ml Copper M Shaker (RRP- $39.95)
Cocktail Guru, Ben Davidson from Über Bar Tools, will conduct a Contemporary Cocktails demonstration and tasting. Ben will lead you through the methods and techniques required to make delicious cocktails at home.
You’ll observe him making and enjoy a taste of 4 delicious cocktails, utilising premium spirits, fresh ingredients, made with high-quality bar tools.
Cocktails prepared include-
Strawberry & Basil Caipiroska
Salted Caramel Old Fashioned
Included in the ticket price- Delicious canapes to soak up the cocktail tasting and an Uber Bar Tools 600ml Copper M Shaker (RRP- $39.95)
St Margaret’s Car Park at 417-435 Bourke Street, Surry Hills is a great option for parking with 80 spaces available and a 5-minute walk from the Cooking School. Casual parking rates after 5pm are $4/hour.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
- Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
- The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Please contact us on 02 9555 8300.
The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Surry Hills offers a variety of cooking classes hosted by dedicated local and international chefs in a relaxed and friendly environment.