Chef’s Table Experience – Signal Box (2nd Seating)
Executive Chef Dan James and Head Chef George Mirosevich are back at the Essential Ingredient Newcastle! Together, the boys are hosting a Chef’s Table Experience on Monday 12th April to coincide with Newcastle Food Month. Our Chef’s Table Experience – Signal Box Edition will bring the heat, intensity and passion of the kitchen directly to you.
Dan and George will use this special event to showcase one of their ‘signature dishes’, which they’ll prepare – demonstration-style – in front of the entire class. Meanwhile, they’ll charm us with stories of how this dish came to be and how it’s made every day at the restaurant. Guests will also be served a matched glass of wine while you get personal look into the art and science of being a chef.
Where else in Newcastle can you get up-close-and-personal in the kitchen with the professional Chef that’s cooking your world-class food?!
Bookings are limited to 14 guests per event; do not hesitate to treat yourself to this incredible experience with Newcastle’s finest!
- Pukara Estate Olives
- Australian Lobster & Tiger Prawn Linguine, Avruga caviar, champagne sauce and chives.
- Pukara olive oil & rosemary sea salt focaccia
- Newcastle Greens mixed farm leaves
To avoid the online booking fee, or if you would like to redeem an Essential Ingredient Gift Card, please contact us directly and we will happily enroll you into this class over the phone (on 02 4926 1991), or visit us in-store.
To Do List:
- Wear closed toe shoes (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- Inform us of any dietary requirements prior to purchasing your ticket/s. Please also be aware that some requirements and/or allergies cannot be catered to – depending on the class.
- There are often leftovers at the end of each class so we ask that you bring Tupperware from home to put them in, as we will no longer be handing out plastic containers in our bid to save the environment.
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.
Before you attend a class at the Essential Ingredient Newcastle each and every attendee must become familiar with the measures we have adopted in light of COVID-19. Click the following link to read our COVID-19 Hygiene and Safety Standards or call our store for more information.