Cake Boi presents ‘Mastering Vegan Cooking’ (V/VG)
You’ve seen him on Masterchef; you’ve marveled at his cakes and now the Cake Boi himself is back to teach you all about vegan cooking in a class at the Essential Ingredient Newcastle!
From 10:00am – 2:00pm on Saturday 21st November, Reece Hignell is leading an intimate cooking class in our commercial kitchen where he will teach guests how to create 3 delicious vegan dishes.
Wow your vegetarian or vegan guests this festive season with these flavour-packed dishes created by Newcastle’s very own Masterchef – Reece Hignell.
- Vegan Cacio e Pepe
- Festive Nut Roast with vegan ‘trimmings’
- Carrot Cake with Vegan Whipped Cream & Beetroot Caramel [Masterchef approved!]
Guests will dine on their creations for lunch and enjoy a glass of wine at the end of the class; each person will also leave with their own jar of Beetroot Caramel.
To avoid the online booking fee, or if you would like to redeem an Essential Ingredient Gift Card, please contact us directly and we enrol you into this class over the phone (on 02 4926 1991), or visit our Junction Fair store.
To Do List:
- Wear closed toe shoes (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- Inform us of any dietary requirements prior to purchasing your ticket/s. Please also be aware that some requirements and/or allergies cannot be catered to – depending on the class.
- There are often leftovers at the end of each class so we ask that you bring Tupperware to put them in, as we will no longer be handing out plastic containers in our bid to save the environment
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.