- This event has passed.
Cake Boi presents ‘MasterChef Classics’
You’ve seen him on Masterchef; you’ve marveled at his cakes and now he’s back to teach a class at the Essential Ingredient Newcastle!
From 10:00am – 2:00pm on Saturday 29th August, the Cake Boi himself is leading an intimate cooking class in our commercial kitchen where he will teach guests how to re-create 3 of his classic dishes from the Masterchef series.
- Rum Babas
- Caramelized White Chocolate and Miso Parfait
- Brown Butter & Apple Cake
A light lunch and a glass of wine will be included in the cost of the class. Guests will receive a 6 inch cake tin to take home. Finally, to conclude this workshop we will host a brief Q&A with the MasterChef himself.
To avoid the online booking fee, or if you would like to redeem an Essential Ingredient Gift Card, please contact us directly and we enroll you into this class over the phone (on 02 4926 1991), or visit our Junction Fair store.
To Do List:
- Wear closed toe shoes (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- Inform us of any dietary requirements prior to purchasing your ticket/s. Please also be aware that some requirements and/or allergies cannot be catered to – depending on the class.
- There are often leftovers at the end of each class so we ask that you bring Tupperware to put them in, as we will no longer be handing out plastic containers in our bid to save the environment
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.