- This event has passed.
Well-known from his books, food columns and television appearances, Dan has worked with some of the world’s most famous chefs. If you are new to baking, or simply want to brush up on your skills, here is your chance to learn from a true master as he shares techniques, tips and tricks to create beautiful cakes every time – basic butter cakes, light-as-air sponges and all that comes in between.
This is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes under the guidance of the chef/presenter. Lunch is provided.
Dan Lepard is the author of many acclaimed books on baking and is regular columnist for The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age Good Food section.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.