- This event has passed.
This course is 5 hours of intense learning with the talented Babette Yu of Blooming Cakes where she will teach you the skills to be able to create these beautiful buttercream works of art.
Covered in this course
Each student to make their own cupcakes
Buttercream theory: the butter we choose; the best temperature to work with, handling the buttercream and freshness.
Buttercream making demonstration and then students to produce their own
Cake decoration theory: colour choices, flower design, the flower arrangement on the cake
Babette will demonstrate the use of the buttercream and each student to work with her to produce their own works of art.
Included in the ticket price- a box of your own cupcakes to take home, lunch and refreshments
Please note that the image used above is Babette’s work and gives you an idea of what you will be able to create at the end of this course!
Parking is available at the rear of the store. In the event that the car park is full and you need to park on the street we strongly advise that you thoroughly read street signage as most parking in the immediate vicinity is ticketed and parking inspectors are active in the area 24/7.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
- Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
- The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Please contact us on 02 9555 8300.
The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Rozelle offers a variety of cooking classes hosted by dedicated local and international chefs in a relaxed and friendly environment.