- This event has passed.
Today’s burger has evolved to become a meal in itself, rather than its previous incarnation as an eat-on-the-run snack. Chef and burger guru, Daniel Wilson, will show how to make cult-worthy burgers at home – choosing and preparing your meat and buns, and how to make pickles, sauces and accompaniments from scratch.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Daniel Wilson is the owner of the Huxtaburger chain and the author or Huxtabook and Huxtaburger Book.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.