- This event has passed.
Break It Down
Guided by one of the best in the business learn to break down one humble chicken and turn it into a variety of dishes: yakitori, flavourful chicken thighs, crepinette, using the bones for stock. One chicken, many meals, no wastage.
This is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Troy wheeler along with Andrew McConnell is the owner of Meatsmith in Fitzroy and St Kilda.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.