- This event has passed.
Book a Corporate Christmas Cooking Class!
A Cooking Class is a perfect team-building event where everyone can work together to create a stunning feast to enjoy together. We host interactive classes with loads of food, wine and Christmas fun!
The Essential Ingredient Cooking School is an intimate space, comfortably fitting groups of 10-14 people for a hands-on class. For groups of 15-20 people, we can host an interactive event such as Cocktail Making, Cheese and Wine tasting or Spanish Tapas, Paella and Sangria.
Please don’t hesitate to call us and ask how we can tailor an event for your team.
For all enquiries, please call us on 02 9555 8300
St Margaret’s Car Park at 417-435 Bourke Street, Surry Hills is a great option for parking with 80 spaces available and a 5-minute walk from the Cooking School. Casual parking rates after 5pm are $4/hour.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
- Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
- The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Please contact us on 02 9555 8300.
Proudly sponsored by:
The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Surry Hills offers a variety of cooking classes hosted by dedicated local and international chefs in a relaxed and friendly environment.