Bone, Fillet, Slice, Dice – March
Whether you’re a dedicated home cook or a professional chef, knife skills are a kitchen essential. Learn how to choose the best knife for each purpose and master its use. Learn to bone, fillet, slice and dice plus how to sharpen and maintain your investment. Limited to 10 places.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.