Beautiful Beef – Surry Hills
During this 3-hour session, you will prepare beef and all accompaniments in a variety of ways that will give you exposure different cuts of this meat and how to handle each one.
– Cook the perfect Fillet Steak
– Slow Braised Beef Cheek, with perfect buttery mash, steamed greens and a classic Horseradish cream
– Beef Jus, roasting of the bones and finishing into a perfect sauce
– Beef Carpaccio delicately arranged with accompaniments
– Classic Steak Tartare en-croute
What else is covered in this course?
– Different cuts of beef and how to use them
– Cooking times for various cuts
– Importance of resting and resting times
– Use of a meat thermometer
St Margaret’s Car Park at 417-435 Bourke Street, Surry Hills is a great option for parking with 80 spaces available and a 5-minute walk from the Cooking School. Casual parking rates after 5pm are $4/hour.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
- Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
- The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Please contact us on 02 9555 8300.
The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Surry Hills offers a variety of cooking classes hosted by dedicated local and international chefs in a relaxed and friendly environment.