- This event has passed.
During this 3-hour session, you will prepare beef and all accompaniments in a variety of ways that will give you exposure different cuts of this meat and how to handle each one.
– Slow Braised Beef Cheek, with perfect buttery mash, steamed greens and a classic Horseradish cream
– Beef Jus, roasting of the bones and finishing into a perfect sauce
– Cook the perfect Fillet Steak
– Beef Carpaccio delicately arranged with accompaniments
– Classic Steak Tartare en-croute
What else is covered in this course?
– Different cuts of beef and how to use them
– Cooking times for various cuts
– Importance of resting and resting times
– Use of a meat thermometer
Parking is available at the rear of the store. In the event that the car park is full and you need to park on the street we strongly advise that you thoroughly read street signage as most parking in the immediate vicinity is ticketed and parking inspectors are active in the area 24/7.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
- Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
- The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Please contact us on 02 9555 8300.
The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Rozelle offers a variety of cooking classes hosted by dedicated local and international chefs in a relaxed and friendly environment.