Baking Essentials – Cake
Charlie creates simple baked goodness using ingredients such as Australian natives, freshly milled wholegrain flours and unrefined sugars. His class will cover a range of techniques, including a stunning flourless chocolate and rum cake, madelines with lemon myrtle curd and a ricotta cheesecake topped with flambéed strawberries.
This is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes under the guidance of the chef/presenter. Lunch is provided.
Charlie Duffy is the owner of Small Numbers, a small-batch bakery in Melbourne creating simple baked goodness using beautiful, local and unique ingredients such as Australian natives, freshly milled wholegrain flours and unrefined sugars.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.