While baking is a very broad subject, we believe there are few other kitchen activities which offer the same pleasure – both to the baker and to the eater. Formerly owner and head baker at Tivoli Road Bakery, infamous for their doughnuts and sourdough bread, Michael will show how to prepare Scandinavian cinnamon buns, or perhaps cardamom buns, chocolate rye cookies, Irish soda bread, Turkish flat bread and cheddar and chive scones.
This is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes under the guidance of the chef/presenter. Lunch is provided.
Michael James is the author of Tivoli Road Baker and was until late 2018 the owner/baker of Tivoli Road Bakery.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.