- This event has passed.
Join us and the modern Middle Eastern Master himself, Greg Malouf, for a master class in the art of Mezza. The menu will include quail in kataifi with pistachio, sumac and sesame crumbs,
smoky eggplant delight, Gruyere, saffron & brik wafers, melting salmon salad with fennel, green olives, walnuts and pomegranate; Ful Madamas – Broad beans and chickpeas with buffalo mozzarella and finishing with orange blossom petite pot with pomegranate- blood orange jelly.
This cooking class is a Chef’s Table hosted by the presenter with seating around our communal tables.
Greg Malouf lives in Dubai and was the consulting chef for the highly acclaimed Clé Dubai and Zahira Restaurants from 2013 until 2017.
Greg is currently working on projects in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and is also working on a Middle Eastern pastry and dessert book due out October 2018.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.