- This event has passed.
An Italian Table – NEW DATE
Discover the sheer joy of going slow in the kitchen preparing soul-warming dishes to be shared over a long, slow lunch or dinner. Dishes may include hand rolled picci, focaccia barese made with mashed potatoes, homemade ricotta, cacciucco – a Tuscan seafood stew and to finish, a seasonal fruit crostata.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Julia Busuttil Nishimura is the author of Ostro blog and book.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.