- This event has passed.
A Year at Mugaritz
Immerse yourself in the world of Mugaritz as Kylie shares some of the truly remarkable recipes learnt during her years with the famed San Sebastian restaurant. Prepare Kaolin ‘Stones’, Edible Bubbles, ‘Forgotten Fruit’ among other inspiring and fascinating dishes.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Kylie Millar is the Josephine Pignolet Award Young Chef of the Year 2018 winner.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.