A Handmade Loaf – FULLY BOOKED-
Melbourne-born, London-based, the award-winning and vibrant Dan Lepard is acknowledged as one of the world’s most influential – and enthusiastic – bakers, teachers, and food writers. Learn from the master when he shares his classic sourdough recipe before delving into the art of shaping various loaves – classic oblong, fold-and-roll, perfect ball, shaped stick, and simple plait.
This is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes under the guidance of the chef/presenter. Lunch is provided.
Dan Lepard is the author of many acclaimed books on baking and is regular columnist for The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age Good Food section.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.