A Good Roast
The perfect roast. It’s hard to beat for sheer simplicity and outstanding flavour. Learn the techniques to achieve perfect roast meat every time with delicious accompaniments and traditional sauces to further enhance the flavours.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Joe Grbac is the chef/owner of Saxe. He previously ran the kitchen of The Press Club and was co-owner and executive chef of Saint Crispin.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.