A Good Greek Roast
Explore the flavours of Greece and the Mediterranean with traditional roasting techniques enhanced by lemons, garlic and oregano. Slow-roasted lamb, Greek style, is fall-apart tender, and the same method can easily be adapted for goat and fish. With all these dishes, lemony roasted potatoes are the perfect accompaniment.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Elyros is a Cretan inspired Greek restaurant located in the heart of Camberwell.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.