Suitable for all types of cookers, including induction hobs, Staub France create cast iron cookware pieces of exceptional quality. Lesser known than their famous competitor Le Creuset, but equal in craftsmanship and culinary vision, Staub Cast Iron Casseroles possess several key design differences that set them apart from other brands.
To retain the full flavour, the aromas and vitamins in your food, STAUB cookware ensures gentle and natural cooking – ideal for a healthy meal. The special lids enclose the moisture, ensuring that the food is basted evenly and continuously to create more delicious dishes than ever before!
- The self-basting system under the lid ensures a continuous circulation of moisture for natural basting. The STAUB cocotte retains 10% more moisture during the cooking process than competitors’ pots do.
- Cooks tender food retaining the ingredients’ full flavour. Regular use intensifies flavour and aromas.
- Incredibly versatile: ideal for cooking stews, for searing, for slow-cooked dishes and even for bread! Suitable for all types of cookers, including induction hobs.
- Easy to use for both cooking enthusiasts and professional chefs.
- Available in a range of shapes, sizes and colours.
Staub’s Artistic Masterpieces:
Staub’s Cast Iron Specialties create an exciting centre piece on the dining table. From the classic Bouillabaisse Cocotte, to the impressively designed Tomato Cocotte, Staub’s specialties will have your guests impressed.
- Emphasising your culinary creations, the individual cocotte shapes are a true highlight in the kitchen or at the table.
- Suitable for all types of cookers, including induction hobs.
- Decorative, individual shapes and colours. Each product represents an artist’s story. Lid knobs nickel-plated or made of brass – heat-resistant up to 250°C/482°F.