This recipe, by Masterchef Top 5 finalist Alvin Quah, from his recent Essential Ingredient Cooking School (Rozelle) class, includes ‘minced black pig’. Black pig, also known as ‘heritage’ breeds, is a more densely marbled pork with a richer flavour. It is most commonly available directly from the producers, but try asking your local butcher. If you have no luck, substitute regular minced pork (though the flavour won’t be as complex).
- A stunning use of our Himalayan salt bricks utilized as a wall feature in IGA Dromana.Available in-store & online a… https://t.co/EY9eQ02B8Q
- Now better value than ever, do not miss this opportunity to secure pieces from our stunning… https://t.co/pJoGmNNJOZ
- 📚WIN: Tapas, pintxos, paella and siestas. Live out your Spanish food fiesta via the stunning… https://t.co/FdH2M7EUec
- Tapas, pintxos, paella and siestas. Live our your Spanish food fiesta via the stunning visuals… https://t.co/5zsFqOM3gL
- Hiding amongst our rugged terrain lies a bounty of native Australian ingredients to rival all… https://t.co/R1qkI25I6H