This recipe, by Masterchef Top 5 finalist Alvin Quah, from his recent Essential Ingredient Cooking School (Rozelle) class, includes ‘minced black pig’. Black pig, also known as ‘heritage’ breeds, is a more densely marbled pork with a richer flavour. It is most commonly available directly from the producers, but try asking your local butcher. If you have no luck, substitute regular minced pork (though the flavour won’t be as complex).
- Create dramatic table settings with our stunning new range of stoneware in complementary tones,perfect to mix & mat… https://t.co/fvsQhlppm5
- Hiding amongst our rugged terrain lies a bounty of native Australian ingredients to rival all… https://t.co/R1qkI25I6H
- Why wait for the weekend to eat delicious food? @gemimacody knows the importance of a weekday… https://t.co/MkyWcXFAH1
- Just posted a photo https://t.co/3mKdqCJ0j9
- Our Celsius-raising chillies will add fire & depth to all your dishes whether dried, pickled,or in adobo sauce. Ava… https://t.co/icLn0TrAhn