This recipe, by Masterchef Top 5 finalist Alvin Quah, from his recent Essential Ingredient Cooking School (Rozelle) class, includes ‘minced black pig’. Black pig, also known as ‘heritage’ breeds, is a more densely marbled pork with a richer flavour. It is most commonly available directly from the producers, but try asking your local butcher. If you have no luck, substitute regular minced pork (though the flavour won’t be as complex).
- Sprinkle liquid smoke on your favourite cut of meat before barbecuing. In-store and online… https://t.co/JMjEAQNXx8
- We agree! And we have them in stock now- in store and online…. https://t.co/jzG0CFpHkX https://t.co/LPvx4oxyNa
- Regram @gourmettweets sea mullet with harissa, preserved lemon and pearl couscous. Perfect for… https://t.co/8NIiBiBHi5
- We love @olssonssalt - particularly these redgum smoked salt flakes. Available in-store and at… https://t.co/CZFFfGcqEB
- Some of our spices are featured in the August issue of @mindfood_mag . Visit… https://t.co/BfgexP9bq4