This recipe, by Masterchef Top 5 finalist Alvin Quah, from his recent Essential Ingredient Cooking School (Rozelle) class, includes ‘minced black pig’. Black pig, also known as ‘heritage’ breeds, is a more densely marbled pork with a richer flavour. It is most commonly available directly from the producers, but try asking your local butcher. If you have no luck, substitute regular minced pork (though the flavour won’t be as complex).
- Balmy summer days & nights, juicy corn and zesty lime. Create your own Mexican feast with our dried chillies, torti… https://t.co/vi7gUN50Cs
- At The Essential Ingredient we don’t believe in dull detoxes. Treat your body to delicious… https://t.co/dX8nSvzTQX
- Find all your cake decorating needs in-store & create your own celestial centrepiece as we have with… https://t.co/7s47rPG6GP
- The Essential Ingredient is once again teaming up with @HardieGrant for this exciting give… https://t.co/NKcnXM8vaF
- Shop our whimsical snow sugar in-store or at https://t.co/nvvWPyeYgz & recreate @simmerandboyle 's delectable pepper… https://t.co/9EY99qaNsy