This recipe, by Masterchef Top 5 finalist Alvin Quah, from his recent Essential Ingredient Cooking School (Rozelle) class, includes ‘minced black pig’. Black pig, also known as ‘heritage’ breeds, is a more densely marbled pork with a richer flavour. It is most commonly available directly from the producers, but try asking your local butcher. If you have no luck, substitute regular minced pork (though the flavour won’t be as complex).
- COMPETITION 📚 The Essential Ingredient in conjunction with @HardieGrant have 3 copies of… https://t.co/ERUA98ihkk
- No @1BentSt has us dreaming of this umami packed dish. Find inspiration & ingredients to purchase at… https://t.co/iLfsGcJft0
- The zesty,vibrant flavours of ceviche pairs perfectly with @EsntlIngredient mini corn tortillas.Purchase in-store o… https://t.co/aIodDTQofM
- We are proud to introduce the newest member of the @EsntlIngredient family,our new South Melbourne store at 266 Cov… https://t.co/s2RzjZYv9S
- Master the art of dressing with The Essential Ingredient's range of vinegars, oils and dressings. Visit… https://t.co/O9C0OOE4x4