This recipe, by Masterchef Top 5 finalist Alvin Quah, from his recent Essential Ingredient Cooking School (Rozelle) class, includes ‘minced black pig’. Black pig, also known as ‘heritage’ breeds, is a more densely marbled pork with a richer flavour. It is most commonly available directly from the producers, but try asking your local butcher. If you have no luck, substitute regular minced pork (though the flavour won’t be as complex).
- Get creative this weekend with our range of soluble colour powders available in a bold variety… https://t.co/kUi2CYyqIF
- The long weekend may have drawn to a close but that doesn't mean entertaining has to. Draw… https://t.co/NNhYMAvZQ8
- Long weekends beg for warm, indulgent breakfasts. Find the recipe for our sweet, smoky maple belgian waffles on… https://t.co/cTjcaWPSV1
- 📚WIN: ACQUACOTTA by @emikodavies Our latest book giveaway is a stunning ode to the Italian… https://t.co/UOm7FN9auL
- A stunning use of our Himalayan salt bricks utilized as a wall feature in IGA Dromana.Available in-store & online a… https://t.co/EY9eQ02B8Q