– Pasta made into linguine served with Italian Sausage and Radicchio
– Pasta made into a German-type ravioli called ‘Maultaschen’ served with burnt butter
– Squid ink pasta served with squid, prawns, capers and fresh herbs
– Pasta Semolina made into Orecchiette served with Puttanesca sauce
– Ragu alla Napoletana served with the dried Capunti pasta
You will enjoy all of your pasta dishes at the end of the class with a glass of wine.
Anna is a food consultant, stylist, recipe developer, tester, and writer. Cookbooks that Anna has worked on include Gourmet Pilgrim Italy, Spain, Germany and Mexico.
More Classes and Events at Rozelle
|13/5/17||10:30 AM -
|Herbie's Spice Essentials
Rozelle Cooking School
|Rozelle||Kate Hemphill and Ian Hemphill||Hands-on||$160.00||10,http://www.essentialingredient.com.au/events/herbies-spice-essentials-2/|