Linguine – Ravioli – Orecchiette
In this hands-on pasta making class you will learn how to make a variety of egg dough pasta from scratch. You will be taught the traditional way of making Italian pasta by hand but also by using a food processor.
All pasta will be accompanied by the most delicious Italian Pasta Sauces and we will also show you how pasta is being used in other countries.
Recipes you will learn in this pasta class are:
– Pasta made into linguine served with Italian Sausage and Radicchio
– Pasta made into a German type ravioli called ‘Maultaschen’ served with burnt butter
– Squid ink pasta served with squid, prawns, capers and fresh herbs
– Pasta Semolina made into Orecchiette served with Puttanesca sauce – tomato, olives and capers
– Ragu alla Napoletana served with the dried Capunti pasta
You will enjoy all of your pasta dishes at the end of the class with a glass of Italian wine.
Chef Anna Phillips will also provide you with a range of useful tips for cooking and freezing your self-made pasta and will be able to answer any of your questions regarding the Art of Pasta Making or any other culinary issues.
Anna is a food consultant, stylist, recipe developer, tester, and writer. Cookbooks that Anna has worked on include Italy, Spain, Germany and upcoming Mexico for Gourmet Pilgrim Publishing and Cookbooks. Amongst many other things that Anna has been involved with in her career, she also taught at the Sydney Seafood School for 7 years.
All classes require closed-in shoes.
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
More Classes and Events at Rozelle
|13/5/17||10:30 AM -
|Herbie's Spice Essentials
Rozelle Cooking School
|Rozelle||Kate Hemphill and Ian Hemphill||Hands-on||$160.00||10,http://www.essentialingredient.com.au/events/herbies-spice-essentials-2/|