731-735 Darling Street
Rozelle NSW, 2039 Rozelle
Phone: (02) 9555 8300
The Essential Ingredient Rozelle cooking school, proudly sponsored by St George Appliances, offers a variety of cooking classes in a relaxed & friendly environment, highlighting the joy of sharing the passion for food with friends and family.
Classes range from basic knife skills where enthusiastic foodies learn to sharpen, slice & dice a selection of fresh produce, to a range of regional specialty classes such as, Spanish, Moroccan, Malaysian, Indian, Asian & Italian.
Allow your taste buds to be taken on a journey through the mouth watering selection of classes with dedicated local and international chefs.
For more information, or to book any of these classes, call (02) 9555 8300.
For corporate enquiries, please call Kate Evans on (02) 9555 8300 or send an e-mail with your event details to: email@example.com
Cancellations are not refundable.
All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
If you cannot make it to your reserved class, you are welcome to send someone in your place.
The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice.
Please inform staff of any dietary requirements when making a booking. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases.
- Paella, Churros & Sangria - 28 Jan 2017 - 10:30
- Sourdough Secrets - 29 Jan 2017 - 10:30
- Thai Street Food - 2 Feb 2017 - 18:00
- Gourmet Sausage Making - 4 Feb 2017 - 10:30
- Yum Cha - 5 Feb 2017 - 10:30
- Mastering Fermentation - 11 Feb 2017 - 10:30
- Cake Decorating - Fondant Flower Fantasy - 12 Feb 2017 - 10:00
- Herbie's Spice Essentials - 18 Feb 2017 - 10:30
- Molecular Gastronomy - 19 Feb 2017 - 10:30
- Italian Cheese Making - 23 Feb 2017 - 18:00
- Mexican Street Food to Sweet Food - 25 Feb 2017 - 10:30
- Spanish Tapas - 4 Mar 2017 - 10:30
- Salami Making From Scratch - 5 Mar 2017 - 10:30
- Malaysian Street Food - 11 Mar 2017 - 10:30
- Knife Skills with Bonus Kasumi Knife - 16 Mar 2017 - 18:00
- Laksa - Soup for the Soul - 19 Mar 2017 - 10:30
- A Taste of Vietnam - 23 Mar 2017 - 18:00
- Pasta Making: Linguine, Ravioli & Orecchiette - 25 Mar 2017 - 10:30
- Tutti a Tavola - Italian Feast - 26 Mar 2017 - 10:30
- Duck 3 Ways - 1 Apr 2017 - 10:30
cooking classes, cooking class, cooking school, cooking schools