The Essential Ingredient, Prahran Market, Elizabeth Street
Prahran VIC, 3141 South Yarra
Phone: (03) 9827 9047
Now in its 18th year our Cooking School remains focused on expert presenters, techniques, ingredients and topics to inspire and enthuse you to become a better cook.
Explore. Discover. Indulge
Do you yearn to learn the art of hot smoking?
Want to know how to fold perfect dumplings?
Keen to learn about the magic of yeast and leavened breads? Bravo. We thought you might.
We have familiar faces returning to teach this year alongside seven new presenters. You’ll be embracing new skills, using new ingredients, getting healthier and indulging in simple deliciousness.
Learn the art of curing meats; discover tricks and tips to make your good Sunday roast great; start working on menus for gut health, and cook and enjoy what is eaten during a Nordic Celebration. In every class you’ll have the opportunity to learn from our experts and with over 40 classes in our Prahran Cooking School, we will get you on the road to becoming the best cook you can be.
Scroll down or click here to view our schedule of classes for 2017. Phone 03 9827 9047 to secure your place!
Follow us on on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook, or sign up for our enewlsetter (right of screen) to stay up to date on additional hands-on cooking classes, interactive workshops & chef’s table events through the year.
- Bone, Fillet, Slice & Dice - 19 Aug 2017 - 10:00
- On The Rise - 20 Aug 2017 - 10:00
- Crab: Boil, Chowder, Cakes - 26 Aug 2017 - 10:00
- Spirit Of Japan - FULLY BOOKED - 27 Aug 2017 - 10:00
- Made To Meze - 28 Aug 2017 - 18:00
- Rule The Roast - 9 Sep 2017 - 10:00
- The Handmade Sausage - 10 Sep 2017 - 10:00
- Bone, Fillet, Slice & Dice - 16 Sep 2017 - 10:00
- Sweet Tart - 17 Sep 2017 - 10:00
- Bone, Fillet, Slice & Dice - 14 Oct 2017 - 10:00
- Sweet As Pie - 15 Oct 2017 - 10:00
- Good Gut Health - 21 Oct 2017 - 10:00
- The Spanish Table - FULLY BOOKED - 28 Oct 2017 - 10:00
- Understanding Fish - 11 Nov 2017 - 10:00
- Bone, Fillet, Slice & Dice - 12 Nov 2017 - 10:00
- Humble Dumplings - 19 Nov 2017 - 10:00
- A Moveable Feast - 25 Nov 2017 - 10:00
cooking classes, cooking class, cooking school, cooking schools